Call for Submissions for an Upcoming Blog Post
I am seeking your predictions for the upcoming NFL season for a blog post I’m working on. The post will go up next week when the 2013 NFL season officially kicks off with the Broncos-Ravens game. These predictions will appear on my blog and your wit/snark and prognostication skills will forever be immortalized in this little corner of the web I call “Little Cheesehead on the Prairie.”
There are a few guidelines. Yeah, I know. Rules suck. But they are there for a reason.
1. Predictions must be funny. The funnier, the better. Snark is okay, too, as long as it’s funny snark.
2. Predictions can be about any team and any player, not just the Packers or the other teams of the NFC North. They can be about the playoffs, the Pro-Bowl or even the Super Bowl. They can also be about the TV networks that show the games, their hosts, announcers and even specific segments.
Note: there will be a limit on Greg Jennings predictions because his verbal diarrhea is getting old. However, if he opens his mouth and says something stupid between now and the first game of week 1, then he becomes fair game again.
3. If you do not want your real name used, you can provide me with an alias of your choosing. (Twitter handle, other username you use, something you pulled from a Random Name Generator, etc.).
4. You can submit more than one prediction.
5. You can submit predictions to me by the following ways:
- Tweeting me or DM’ing me on Twitter. I’m @msannomalley. If you DM me, then you need to follow me to do so.
- Email them to me at either msannomalley(AT) gmail.com or kkramerwrites(AT)gmail.com.
- If you and I are Facebook Friends, PM them to me.
It’s that simple. So what are you waiting for? Show me what you got.