Instead of ranting, I thought I would take this opportunity to try and turn a negative into a positive. It wasn’t our year. I can’t complain or whine because my team got smoked by another team and you can’t win playoff games when you don’t miss tackles.
But here are some positives.
1. It will at least another 8 months before Aikman and Buck call another Packers game.
2. Same for Collinsworth and Michaels.
3. Maybe someone will actually listen to the fans and Fire Capers.
4. Aaron Rodgers will be back on Twitter soon, tweeting Jack Handy quotes, and then people who have no idea who Jack Handy is, actually think QB1 is drunk tweeting. It’s kind of funny, actually.
5. The NHL lockout has ended, which could fill your need to watch certain contact sports and carry you over to Spring Training and March Madness.
6. At least this loss didn’t happen at Lambeau.
7. I don’t have to hear anymore stupid talk about the Fail Mary.
8. We have a reason to watch the Pro-Bowl. (or not).
9. Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers coach, went through the entire game with his turtleneck on backwards.
10. Even if they won, it’s always funny watching Jim Harbaugh throw a temper tantrum like a two year old.
It’s about 194 (give or take a few) days until training camp starts.
Go Pack, Go!