Here are five blog posts I read this past week that I enjoyed and would like to share with you. Some are from my blog roll, while others I stumbled upon through links on other blogs. Enjoy.
- From The Bloggess–The Fight Goes On. And honest post about depression and those who do battle with it. This one hit home.
- From The Daily Love–Be The Love That You Are! “I bet that if you reviewed your wish list for 2012 you would discover that at the root of everything you desire is LOVE.”
- From Just. Be. Enough–The Joy of a Handwritten Letter. In this age of technology and e-mail, handwritten letters are still personal.
- From BlogHer-Marriage Contracts: Should We Have Term Limits? This is a post that is meant to get you to think. The author asserts that we should separate the religious and the legal aspects of marriage.
- From Chuck at terrible minds–25 Things Writers Should Stop Doing (Right F*cking Now)–’Nuff said.